And also are a wonderful gift – especially for those on a restricted diet.
COOKIES!!! U MM-NUM-NUM-NUM-NUM!!! ~Cookie Monster
Fun moment 🙂
So, below is the list of Top 5 Unique
Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies
#1 Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies
These peanut butter cookies are a little fragile but always they taste pretty fantastic frozen.
- ½ C unsalted butter (softened) still cool.
- 2 C peanut butter (chunky or smooth).
- ½ tsp baking soda.
- ½ tsp baking powder.
- 1 ½ C almond flour.
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- 2 eggs (large).
- ½ tsp salt.
- 1 ¼ C xylitol.
- In a large bowl (with a hand mixer) add peanut butter, Xylitol and salt until blended, and add vanilla, eggs and continue beating until the mixture is mixed well. And set your mixer to medium-speed, then add almond flour, and baking (soda + powder) until well mixed.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cover cookie sheet. Roll into (2 level tbsp Or ⅛ cup) of cookie dough. Place cookie balls on cookie sheet one inch apart.
- Get a bowl of water and then flatten cookie (Using a fork dipped repeatedly into water). Press all the balls with a fork. Dip fork into water (every 2-3 press), to keep the cookie dough from sticking.
- Bake cookies in batches for 14 to 16 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Cookies taste great frozen and Enjoy!
#2 Sugar Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Cookies (No Bake)
Yummy no-bake chocolate peanut butter oat cookies make a perfect sweet treat with no sugar, made with oat and peanut butter. It’s the best!
- ½ C milk (1%).
- 4 tbsp butter.
- ½ C sugar-free chocolate chips (Or carob chips).
- 2 C rolled oats.
- ½ C peanut butter (Or Sun-Butter).
- (Optional): 3 packets Stevia (or powdered)
- (Optional) topping drizzle: ⅓ cup sugar-free chocolate chips (melted).
- In a small saucepan, add the peanut butter (Or Sun-Butter), butter and chocolate chips on low heat until completely melted.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats and milk, slowly pour the chocolate mixture into the oats.
- Taste it. If it’s not sweet enough for your taste (Add Stevia Now) and stir to combine well (you can also add your favorite sweetener of choice).
- Scoop 18 balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Flatten each cookie balls into small discs (Optional).
- A drizzle of melted chocolate over the top of the cookie balls
- (Optional) and refrigerate until hardened and Enjoy!
#3 Sugar free Peanut Butter & Banana Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Delicious, these peanut butter and banana chocolate chunk cookies are so good for you! It’s a great recipe with no added sugar. They are not very sweet, but sweet enough for kids 🙂
- ½ C Natural Peanut Butter (no sugar/salt/oil added).
- ¼ C olive oil Or ¼ cup canola oil.
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- 3 Large Ripe Bananas (Mashed).
- ¼ tsp salt.
- ¼ tsp cinnamon.
- 2 cup old-fashioned (large flake) oats (or Quick).
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- (Optional) 1/3 C shredded-coconut.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, coconut (optional), salt and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, mash the bananas with the peanut butter, then add oil and pure vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry along with the chocolate and mix until just combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough into the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes and allow to cool slightly and Enjoy!
#4 Sugar Free Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
These P.B.O cookies are gluten-free, no added sugar, high fiber and low fat. Taste so good, won’t believe that they are guilt-free and good for your health.
- ½ peanut butter (natural-style).
- 1 ½ C peanut flour.
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder.
- 1 ½ C old-fashioned (Rolled) oats (or Quick).
- ½ C and 1 tsp vanilla almond milk (Unsweetened).
- ½ C Applesauce (Unsweetened).
- 2 tsp Ground Flax-seed.
- 2/3 C Granulated Erythritol.
- 1 tsp Stevia (Extract).
- 1/3 tsp Salt.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with Silpats paper.
- In mixing bowl, combine together the peanut butter, vanilla almond milk, applesauce and Stevia.
- In another bowl, whisk peanut flour, flax, Erythritol, oats, salt and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients over the wet ingredients, blending well after each addition.
- Use a ¼ C measure (or muffin scoop) to portion out the cookie dough and place on the prepared cookie sheets.
- Wet your hands with cold water and flatten the dough to the desired thickness and width.
- Bake for about 9-11 minutes (for very soft-cookies, longer for more well-done cookies) even if slightly undercooked, half-cooked (glossy or pale) don’t over bake.
- Allow cookies to cool completely on baking sheet before serving and Enjoy!
#5 Sugar Free Flour-less Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies
These flour-less peanut butter cookies with a touch of jelly on top are so delicious and easily adapted with all Nut-free version.
- ½ tsp Stevia (liquid vanilla).
- ¼ C Erythritol (used Swerve).
- ¼ C applesauce (Unsweetened).
- 1 C peanut butter or choice (Unsweetened).
- ¼ tsp jelly or jam (all natural-Sugar free), divided (used Polaner).
- 1 egg.
- ¼ tsp salt.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In mixing bowl, whisk together the egg and salt, then add liquid Stevia and Erythritol until well blended.
- Add the peanut butter (choice) and applesauce and stir until completely combined.
- Using a spoon (Roll the mixture into balls) on a parchment-lined baking sheet (Should make 20 to 21 balls).
- Spray a (¼ tsp measuring) with cooking spray and press a little more deeply in the center of cookie to create an indent for the jelly or jam.
- Using the same (¼ tsp measuring) Fill each cookie with teaspoon of the jelly Or jam.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly and then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely and Enjoy!